Monday, August 9, 2010

Chris Breezy....He's BACKKKKKK!

I know Chris hasn't been the fan favorite lately, especially after the the drama with Ri Ri but I can't front..this is my jam! I loved it instantly. I heard it a while back and it continues to stay in rotation...You don't have to be breaking up with your boo to feel the lyrics...Tyga was going so hard that I had to google dude. We have all had these feelings before, right? Even if you haven't this song is the hotness. I see ya Chris Breezy, all is forgiven holmes! LOL! Just keep your hands to yourself ...

I wish you best of luck...No more tryin to make it work ...now I'm bout to throw them deuces up ... Tryna see eye to eye but it's like we both blind ... My heart big but it beat quiet....I don't never feel like we vibin....Cause every time we alone it's a awkward silence....I flip that middle finger and the index finger follow...

How can you not love it? I tried to find the 'clean' version...no luck. Sowey. :)

No comments: