Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am NOTHING without HIM....






THIS IS ME:: KIERRA SHEARD

Whenever I had the nerve to think that I had outgrown my teacher....Or I was living too good to listen to the preacher....You'd make it so that I would realize my disillusion....Then I'd have to re-evaluate some things....At one time I was truly a circumstantial kind of praiser....Only when things were going good I'd lift my voice to worship....Forgetting, when all of the chips were down who faitfully stayed around..And helped me out, Lord I don't know how...At times, I lost sight of my faith...At times, I tried....But I found it hard to wait on You...Many times I have taken things in my own hands....And messed up bad...So here I am singing...

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/k/kierra_kiki_sheard/#share

No comments: