Monday, August 2, 2010

Big decisions...


You ever have something bothering you? You try to ignore it, get over it and forget it...and still you can't hide behind smiles anymore? I had to let go of something that was not good for me. I already feel better. Its amazing how letting go can be the answer to rid yourself of all the stress and confusion! *I've been waiting to exhale and now I can* Moving forward to a healthier life, and continuing my pursuit to happiness! If you have someone or something in your life that is sucking the life and joy out of you...REMOVE IT! I've never once regretted letting something go that was not in my best interest... When you KNOW better you DO better. Listen to that gut feeling and voice inside of you...Life is too short! Surrounding myself around all things positive, honest, loving, sincere, loyal, and true!

No comments: