Friday, July 22, 2011

New!!! Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry: Fall/Winter Catalog 2011

Supermodel, Cynthia Bailey from Real Housewives of Atlanta looks great!!
I love everything in this new catalog!!!


For more jewelry from the catalog: Traci Lynn Jewelry e-Catalog





If you'd like to make an order, visit my website: My TLFJ website
Consultant #3862
Interested in becoming a Traci Lynn Consultant? Send me an email for more information. michelle@curvyecocentric.com



BLING IT ON!

*Pictures are property of Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry*

2 comments:

Monique said...

Do you have pics of the spring/ summer catalog posted somewhere with Vivaca fox on it? I heard that one was really spectacular.

mwash521@gmail.com

Luv your site. Thanks!

diamonds online said...

As for me, this jewelry is too oldfashioned