Friday, November 26, 2010

Product Review: Carol's Daughter- SweetHoneyDip ChocolateBrownSugah Scrub!!

Chocolate, Honey and Vanilla Bean-Scented Natural Exfoliant

SweetHoneyDip ChocolateBrownSugah HONEY CHILE!!!! This product rocks on so many glorious levels!!! My beautiful cousin Mary bought me this for my birthday, it came in a cute little draw string satchel thingy. I remember when Carol's Daughter first hit the scene, I read that Jay-Z loved the 'Ocean" scent sugar scrub so I ran out to buy it!! LOVED IT...so I couldn't wait to use this scent because I had never smelled it before. Yall know I am super EXTRA but believe me when I say this product is the biz-O! OMG...My skin was so soft and moisturized, not to mention I smelled like a big ole' Tootsie Roll. The scent is DREAMY!! The brown sugar crystals exfoliate and with this WINTER weather, my skin needed some TLC. Shout out to my cuzzo for such a great gift. I love it!! Thank you again!!
~~~~~~~
WARNING:::
~
* I am not responsible for anybody getting knocked up after using this product. You will feel and smell like some yummy chocolate goodness so just BEWARE!! LOL! You have been warned.. *wink*
~
* I am also not responsible for you slipping in the shower and busting your butt...this product has natural oils and you will be slippery, shiny and moisturized!! You won't need to add any lotion after your shower/bath because your skin will be moisturized to the fullest.
-
ENJOY Lovelies!
----
This product is Paraben-free. No petroleum, mineral oil, or artificial color. ALL NATURAL!!!

No comments: