Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pre-measured Spices & Recipe for less than $2 bucks!!

Pre-measured spices w/ recipe for less than $2 bucks!!


I split a whole chicken in half so I could season it thoroughly...



I baked the chicken in a bag so it could be super tender and moist...when the chicken was done I cut it into separate pieces, added onions, bell peppers and whole mushrooms. I served with brown rice and sauteed spinach.


----------
I am blogging this dish for a certain someone who shall remain nameless. I'm a foodie as you can tell by my thighs (LOL) I love finding new, quick and healthy recipes. I'm on the go pretty much all day so I usually start cooking dinner sometime after 5pm. I don't have alot of time and energy to whip up some fancy feast but just because I'm pressed for time doesn't mean we can't have a flavorful, balanced dinner. I have pretty much every type of seasoning there is...The Farmers Market in Dallas is where I stock up. They are sold in resealable baggies which keeps them fresh and dry. I was giving my buddy a hard time for not cooking for her new hubby and since she gave me 109 excuses this blog post is for you homie!! *giggling*
~
Spices can make even the most boring meal taste yum-0!

No comments: