Thursday, January 28, 2010

Say YES to CVS!!

Super random blog...I may be weird but I LOVE to hang out in drugstores like CVS & Walgreens. You can get vitamins, makeup, magazines, nail polish and household goods and alot of CLEARANCE items! ...I can spend all day in that store! Don't judge me. LOL



I have been reading about the benefits of Probiotics..so far so good. Vitamins for my daughters and Super B Complex for hubby and I.


The benefits of CVS is the Buy 1 Get 1 FREE perks. 2 for 1 ..The Daily Energy is great for me and the hubster. It has more goodness in it then the Women's. The Women's is higher in Caffine so it gives me a JOLT!


I wanted to give these a try. I didn't care for the tissue because it was 1 Ply. I stuffed it under the cabinet, Me no likey.

The paper towels are pretty cool...they get the job done I guess. They can't hold a candle to VIVA paper towels (my fave) but I can dig the fact that these are eco friendly.

No comments: