Saturday, January 30, 2010

CafeWorld is not a game!

Not too long ago I started playing this game on Facebook. Its a Zynga game called CafeWorld. My cafe started off very small, a few stoves and tables. I am a gamer who loves to cook so this game was right up my alley.


Shopping for new chairs....


The more I played I earned more money which allowed me to expand my cafe and decorate.



I like to switch it up every now and then...










Recently there was an alien theme so I changed my clothes, this is a cute little spaceship outfit..





I just changed my cafe to give the illusion of a two in one Dave & Buster's kinda cafe. Sports/Grill on one side and 5 ***** star resturant on the other. I love it!





I just changed my look. What do you think? I'm rocking the gumby! LOL




The flat screen is hot! LOL


Zoomed in...
I play CafeWorld and I'm proud of it!! LMBO!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

laughing808 said...

I am so addicted to cafe world that it's a shame.......I'm at the highest level amongst my neighbors.

VioletPoetry said...

Isn't the greatest game ever!! I love it!