Tuesday, October 6, 2009

TREND ALERT:::: Houndstooth





My lappies BFF, my laptop bag....



My trusty laptop bag! I love it...WALLY WORLD $14.88





Yours truley, in a houndstooth scarf. I took this pic last year. I ordered this from Ebay and it was shipped from Jerusalem but now you can buy these anywhere!





Me in one of my favorite hats, purchased from Torrid.





Houndstooth scarf and hat purchased from Torrid.






Condoleeza Rice in Houndstooth









Houndstooth exterior in the Kia Soul..


NAILS!





















Ladylike houndstooth is making a comeback this fall. The pulled-together black and white check was used on everything from tights to totes at McQueen, sculpted into rosettes at Moschino, and magnified on to body con dresses and skirts at Preen. Not since Christian Dior's New Look has the tailored tweed seemed so fresh.

2 comments:

Yakini said...

Love, love, love Houndstooth. Gorgeous and classic. It *aint* going anywhere anytime soon.

VioletPoetry said...

Oh no, Houndstooth is here to stay! I love it too Yakini, CLASSIC!