Monday, September 7, 2009

I need a customized layout pronto! I'm melting from boredom *sigh*

*picture is mad random and unnecessarily sarcastic (LOL) but it kindof coincides with my current mood re: this layout that I'm sure 50-11 million other people have on their blog*


This bland pre-made template is boring me like no other! OMG! Like white walls kinda boring...The websites that offer blogger layouts disable my gadgets. We can't have that cause I really dig my little gadgets! HMPH! I am so HTML challenged its not even funny. I see the other blogs looking so spiffy and whatnot..I confess, I'm jelly!! *crosses arms* LMBO! I'm on the lookout for a cheap web designer. I'm a thousandaire so I can't afford outrageous prices LOL!...If you have any recommendations please let me know. Merci'!!
Bonne Nuit!

No comments: