Friday, June 24, 2011

Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition: LaRhonda


Changing Her Fate


I had the pleasure of meeting LaRhonda in class while attending Langston University. I didn't know her very well because we only had class together one semester. She was so sweet and full of personality, very outgoing. I remember her sharing her story with me about loosing her mother. She was very candid and honest about wanting to loose weight, I expressed my desire to drop unwanted pounds also. I was floored to see her face grace my television screen this morning!! OMG!! I am so happy for her, she was brave enough to get help and loose the weight. I can't wait to see her transformation Monday 10/9c on ABC. For more details: Extreme Make Over

... Langston University is in the house!!!

No comments: