Friday, September 24, 2010

Sew'd UP!



On a recent Thrift-o-thon I saw these antique sewing machines. I've always wanted to sew my own clothes for many reasons...(1) I have so many ideas swarming around in my head (2) I like being original, I loathe having on the same thing as someone else! (3) MUCH Cheaper!! (4) If I'm good (which I'm sure I would be *wink*) I could make it a source of income... I'm always thinking of ways to save money and make money. These two machines were beautiful and in mint condition! I wrote down the info so I can browse the net and find out how much they are worth. I want to make sure they are not overpriced. You have to watch out...some thrift stores are just as expensive as buying the item new. We shall see...I want these beauties so bad!! Aren't they gorgeous??

No comments: