Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blogger Blues...


Welp, so much for starting a new blog at the snap of my fingers. #FAIL

Basically, my plan to relocate to another server (site) was a failed attempt. So glad I didn't loose all of my posts while trying to do it myself! lol!! ...I just need to accept the fact that I don't know what I am doing and need to leave it to the professionals. A cyber pal of mine contacted the mastermind behind her fabulous blog on my behalf...she agreed to develop a layout, banner, and button for me. I'm excited so we shall see what happens in the next month or so. Unfortunately, I am like #8, so I will have to wait in line...This really sux because I am like the most impatient person on Earth. I chose to open the blog back up while I wait....it could be months before my website is up and running and I would explode if I didn't have a place to dump all of my thoughts, ideas, and finds until then. So I am back in the bloggersphere until further notice. Everyone seems to love Wordpress, we shall see.

Oh, BTW...For those of you who sent your email addy's to be notified of the new blog I will save them for later. I'm unsure if I will keep the same domain name..You all will be the first to see the draft as soon as I get it, keep an eye out for it in your inbox(s). I will add you all to my blog CONTACTS as well.

Here we go again,...back at one. *sigh*


Signed,
The Blogger who wishes she knew HTML!! LOL!

No comments: