Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Karate Kid's sister::: WILLOW SMITH has flava!

Willow and Jaden (I love how they are named after their parents!)

(Willow, at the premiere of her brother Jaden Smith's new movie...the Karate Kid)

(pictured with her Mom, Jada Pinkett-Smith)

Will and Jada Pinkett's Smith little girl, Willow is a trendsetter. Only 9 years old, this little cutie has her own style. She grabbed my attention when she hit the scene with a half-shaven head. I have to admit, I love to see creativity expressed through fashion. Usually girls her age wear trendy little outfits with Disney characters and girly colors and flowers. Not this little beauty, her style demands attention. I for one am curious to see what Miss. Willow has up her little leopard print sleeve. You go girl!


No comments: