Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hairspiration:: Natural Styles






















As I approach my 2 year Nappiversary I am loving this natural life more and more these days! My hair is growing like weeds and my usual twist/twist out is getting a little boring. Don't get me wrong, I love my twisties and all but now that I have more hair I'm looking for new styles. Its something about the "free" hairstyles that I really love. Its so liberating to rock my hair when its just doing its own thing. Its no particular style but my natural kinks, waves and coils doing what they do! The styles above are just a few...I have so many more but these are a few faves. If I wasn't so tender-headed (is that a real word? LOL!) I'd rock braids but I just don't have the attention span to sit for hours and get my hair braided. The look Jill Scott is rocking is soooo hot, half braided half wild and sexy on the other side. I recently added more color in my hair. I did a henna treatment which turned my hair a wine/auburn color in the front. I love it! Color is so fun,....after henna you have to saturate your hair with juices and berries because it can really dry your hair OUT! You can't beat natural permanent color though! *wink*

No comments: