Thursday, May 20, 2010

Get the look for less...


I saw a dress last spring that I fell in love with. It was Gucci, the price and size were way out of my league so I forgot about it and moved on. Well, after browsing the web I stumbled onto a website called http://www.onestopplus.com/ . This is where the dress featured above came from. It is almost identical to the Gucci dress I seen in Vogue last year! This website has sizes from 12W to 44W!!! WOW! They have everything from shoes to purses and clothes to fit the curvy girls. The prices aren't "thrifty" but everyone deserves a semi-splurge every once and a while, right?!!

(Paisley Pleated Sheath Dress $79.90)

Item #: 0305-19397-1123

Great colors and a distinct feminine flair make this pleated sheath dress a perfect way to celebrate special occasions.
Elbow length sleeves. Elasticized scoop neckline. Pleating throughout. Knit. Stretch. Imported.
Polyester/Spandex. Machine wash.
Approx 37" long.
Women's Plus Sizes 14/16-26/28.
Fit: Refer to Avenue Size Chart.

No comments: