Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Princess Zoe


Source: Sephora.com
Water Lily, Lady Apple, Mandarin Meringue, Golden Apricot Skin, Ripe Pink Guava, Tahitian Flower, Wild Tuberose, Dark Chocolate, Pink Frosting Accord, Precious Amber, Forbidden Woods, Royal Musk Captive, Chiffon Vanilla.Style:Sheer. Tropical. Delectable.




Zoe Kravitz is the new face of Vera Wang Princess perfume. She is the love child of Lisa Bonet (Denise from Cosby Show) and Lenny Kravitz ..he is the edgy rock star dude. I own the perfume..I like it, the scent is a little too girly for me...I'm a Oriental, Woody, Spice kinda gal. Overall its a very lovely fragrance. Congrats Zoe!

2 comments:

Yakini said...

This bottle is absolutely darling. For that reason alone I think this perfume is going on my Xmas list this year! LOL

VioletPoetry said...

It smells incredible!!