Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Laila Ali, her husband and her adorable son CJ!


I am a huge fan of Laila Ali and decided to search the web looking for pics of her baby. I found very few pics taken from this photo shoot. I also found her blog http://www.lailaali.com/index.cfm. After browsing her website I found out the reason why pics of her baby are so hard to find, its because she doesn't want them all over the internet. As a mother I can understand why she isn't fond of posting pics of her baby. I'm not even a celebrity and at times I take precautionary measures regarding which pics I share with the world.
I am so happy for her! She has a hunk for a hubby and she is just as fabulous as she was pre-motherhood. CJ, short for Curtis Jr. should be a year old and some change. I can only imagine how adorable he is!! Check her blog for updates, pictures and even some of her favorite recipes!!

No comments: