Monday, July 27, 2009

Grunge can be Girly

Purple is my favorite color so its always my first option when choosing a color but purple is summer hot this season so dress up that simple black outfit with some purple buffalo plaid.





Skinny jeans don't have to be denim, choose a bold color and a solid top. Be careful with shiny and bright color skinny jeans if your thighs are your problem area like they are for me, RUN from metallics and bright color bottoms. It just highlights your flaws.







Plaid! Plaid! Plaid! I have this skirt but its a loooooooong maxi skirt...I wear it with a white or black tank, simple but huge hoops (staple) and solid plastic bangles. Flip Flops or thong sandals.






Distressed Jeans! Go get your pair, or make your own...I'll post a link later...

No comments: