Monday, January 17, 2011

Martin Luther King Jr.'s Dream came true...continue to DREAM!!


"I have a Dream.....that one day little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers."


My students and I, 2 years ago...I miss them so much!!! <3







"......when we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Ugly cry) this is touching MLK would b proud!

have u lost weight since then?

VioletPoetry said...

Yes, MLK would be proud we have progressed but we have ALOT of work to do!!!

Have I lost weight??? Ummm I think I may have lost inches and maybe just a smidgen of weight loss!!! LOL! Just smidge!! hahaha

Don't be a stranger :)