Wednesday, December 29, 2010

NEW (old) ARRIVALS!!!! Have you joined the Eco-Centric Vintage Boutique fan page yet???



Ujamaa (oo-jah-MAH): Collective economics


To build, maintain, and support our own stores, establishments, and businesses.




Maybe Amber Rose might like this one... (LOL)



This one is so fly, remember wearing crests on the pocket of your clothes in the 80's? If this was my size I'd wear this with a big chunky belt and slouch boots.





This one is the show-stopper!! It belonged to a boutique owner back in the 1970's... The orginal sale tag is still attached!! It reads, " 6-20-70" $17....How cool is that???? Too bad its only a Size 4 which means I can't SQUEEZE into it!!





CLICK LINK TO SEE THE OTHER ITEMS:::::




-----


SHOP LOCAL TODAY!! Visit the mom and pop stores and show your support for the struggling business owner. Keep your money in our comminities!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That show stopper dress is so freaking CUTE! I love it! I may have to move some money around and indulge!

I was just talking to a friend of mine about her skills shopping at thrift stores... I'm amazed at the gift!

VioletPoetry said...

Yes McClain, I soooo wish I could fit that show stopper dress! Its so fierce, that picture does it no justice.

I agree, it is a gift!! Shopping thrift stores are not for everyone but I'd rather shop there than the malls these days.